Monday, October 24, 2011

Journal #14 - Benjamin Franklin

Well if I were Benjamin Franklin's apprentice, I would probably be very smart. I am assuming he would make me help him with all of his odd chores, like doing weird science experiments and whatnot. In my free time when I was not helping him solve some crazy equation, I would probably be doing logical puzzles to make myself even more smart. When the day started, I would wake up, make Franklin breakfast, and then sit there in the morning and listen to him ramble on about politics and science and rational thinking. After breakfast, he would probably go out and go for a walk or something, so I would clean up and go with him outside. As we walk along the street, he will see one of his political buddies and I am assuming they will start talking about the Declaration of Independence or something boring stuff like that. This blog is really hard to write because I am behind so much, but I am going to try really hard to explain my day in the life of Benjamin Franklin's apprentice. Anyway, after we talk to his political buddy, we would go and play with kites and metal rods. It would just happen to start raining and lightening, and whoaaa lo-and-behold, we just discovered electricity. That would probably be the biggest feat of the day. I mean, how important is it that I made Franklin bacon and eggs for breakfast? Not very important I will tell you that. Anyway, at this point in the day, electricity has been discovered, so we call it a day. At night, Franklin goes over all the new stuff he learned that day, pretty boring if you ask me. We will probably do the same thing the next day because that is all this guy does. He invents new things. I fell like he will invent bifocals or something tomorrow, or maybe he will discover the cure for polio. Anyway, I hope I never have to blog about something so far-fetched again because in all honestly, this was very hard to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment