Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Journal #15 - Skype Challenge

I think the biggest challenge I will face while working with students outside of the area is the fact that technology will probably fail me sometime or another throughout this process. To overcome this challenge, I hope that someone will be tech-savy enough to fix any issues that I am faced with. It also will help to get to know the people I am working with. It might be useful to be specific with our ideas, too. I know I will not be able to procrastinate when it comes to doing an intense project such as this. As we saw today, I believe technological dilemmas will prove to be the worst for a project such as this one. Other than anything that deals with Internet issues and such, I think another problem will be working with someone I do not know at all. I am the type of person that takes on a group project on my own, hoping to get it done as efficiently as I possibly can. It is hard for me to trust someone (especially someone that I do not know) into doing a project that my grade relies on. It will be something I will have to get over, but again, I think a way to help this issue will be getting to know the people I am working with, and also reminding them to get the project done in plenty of time, in case any technical issues arise when it gets closer to the due date. In general though, this project seems to be very interesting. I have never done something like this and I am excited to be involved in an experience that uses technology on such an extensive degree. As long as everything works out the way it should (when it comes to the cam working, Internet not lagging, etc.) I am sure that this task will be fun to do. I am looking forward to working with Farmington High School regarding Benjamin Franklin's Thirteen virtues and seeing what new information I will learn from other students.

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SEXY WEBCAM MODELS!
    GENERATE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete