Thursday, September 15, 2011

Journal # 8 - Fall/Autumn

The only reason I like autumn is because my birthday comes at the start of Fall. I am very self-conceited. I love my birthday. I suppose I could say that I like the weather during Fall also. Once Fall starts, everything from there is so fun. Homecoming comes, which this year it is on my birthday. After Halloween, Thanksgiving break comes. I think this time of year is nice because little breaks come here and there, which is nice to catch up on things in life. I hate school this year. I used to be very motivated to get stuff done, but this Autumn has been really bad. I do not like the classes I am taking. Teachers wonder why I am so negative, well that is the reason. Another thing I guess I like about Fall is having bonfires when the weather gets nice outside. It is so much fun to have bonfire cookouts at night and stay out late just hanging with friends and family. This blog is hard to write about because there is very little I can think about that is positive right now. I really wish Fall was year round. I guess it is pretty to see all of the leaves change colors and see all of the deer and turkey running rampant in the fields again. You know me, I always find something negative in everything right? Well I kind of hate how it gets dark really early in the Fall. It makes me really tired. I guess I like that I get more sleep. My all-time favorite thing about Fall is the fact that my birthday is around that time of year. I know I mentioned it previously, but I seriously love my birthday. This year I will be seventeen, which means I can legally drive with more than one person in the car. I miss being little and doing Fall projects in school. I remember doing a whole leave unit during Autumn. Anyway, I cannot wait until the season in its prime. It is going to be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment